WEICON Flex+bond is strong, permanently elastic, temperature resistant from -40°C to +90°C (-40°F to +194°F), weather resistant, resistant to UV rays, overpaintable (wet in wet), sandable, and resistant to ageing and salt water. It is free of silicone, isocyanate, halogens and solvents. WEICON Flex+bond has an ISEGA certificate and can be used as an adhesive in foodstuff technology.
WEICON Flex+bond can be used to bond nearly all materials to themselves and among each other such as metal, wood, plastic, glass, and ceramics.
- WEICON Applications and Products
- WEICON Solutions for Process Optimisation
- WEICON Solutions for Occupational Safety
- Flyer Flex+bond
- Solutions for the Marine Industry
- Solutions for the Electrical Installation
- Solutions for Mechanical Engineering
- Solutions for the Oil, Gas, Refinery & Chemical Industry
- Solutions for Maintenance
- Solutions for the Building Trades
- WEICON Catalogue
- Programme overview