WEICON Plastic Metal type HB 300 is pasty, steel-filled and high temperature resistant up to +200°C (briefly up to +280°C). It is processed with a mixing ratio of 1:1.
WEICON HB 300 is also suitable for applications on vertical surfaces and can be used for the repair and bonding of cast and metal parts, for filling in blow holes, for repairing damage to containers, carriages and machine parts and for sealing pumps and pipes.
WEICON HB 300 can be used in machine and system construction, in apparatus engineering, and in many other industrial applications.
- WEICON Catalogue
- Programme overview
- Solutions for Mechanical Engineering
- Solutions for the Oil, Gas, Refinery & Chemical Industry
- Solutions for Agricultural Technology
- Solutions for the Energy Technology
- Solutions for Maintenance
- Solutions for the Mining Industry
- Flyer Emergency Kit IMPA
- Flyer Emergency Kit ISSA